Buying a property is a big deal, literally and figuratively. The journey isn’t always intuitive and can be time consuming. But, that feeling when you get the keys to your new property or sell your place for satisfying terms…
The key to getting there? Creating relationships with experts who can guide you through the multistep journey.
If you decide that buying a property is the right thing for you to do, it’s useful to understand the process.
This guide will take you through all the steps involved in buying a property and help you through the maze of options.
A simple timeline of what needs to be done in the process is as follows:
1. Type of property – Decide what sort of property you want to buy
2. Your budget – Work out how much money you will be able to spend
3. Viewings – Start viewings to find your dream property. When you find a property you are interested in we will take you to see it.
Here at PRIME we have experienced bilingual agents who will take you to by car to view the property. We can pick you up at a meeting place convenient for you and drive you around to different properties while explaining about the area and up to date market prices. Of course, visiting properties with us is FREE.
4. Negotiations – When you decide to buy a property let the agent negotiate the best terms of the contract. Once you and the Seller have agreed to all major conditions, a sales contract can be prepared.
5. Preliminary contract – Sign the preliminary contract and make an advance payment so you can be sure the property is waiting for you till the time of an appointment with a Notary.
6. Final contract – Let the agent set an appointment with a Notary to sign a sales contract and finalize the payment.
7. The property is yours !!!
8. Now you can enjoy living in your new house or rent it out and get a regular income.
Our experience matching foreign tenants to their ideal properties located in main Polish cities.
The exclusive service provided by our international experienced team helps you to find the best opportunities in Poland. We navigate the buying process step by step from the moment of your inquiry by sending you offers, that meet your requirements, through the viewings till signing the notary act and moving in or renting out. Simply speaking we assist you from A to Z.
One point of contact, hundreds of properties for sale in the biggest cities in Poland.
Our service which is tailored to fit your needs will save your time and money.
Simple process of buying for international clients is our goal. Every step of the way is assisted by our multilingual agents.
Viewings of properties at times when it suits to your schedule.
Beds: 2Bath: 1m²: 72
3 days ago
Beds: 5Bath: 1m²: 85
3 days ago
Bed: 1Bath: 1m²: 46
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
Beds: 5Bath: 1m²: 53
Bed: 1Bath: 1m²: 39
Bed: 1Bath: 1m²: 42
2 weeks ago