Gdansk apartments for sale
If you have found our website, you certainly already have some information about the city itself or you have even visited it and you are looking for Gdansk apartments for sale – it is undoubtedly a good choice when it comes to real estate investments in Poland.
Why is it worth being interested in Gdansk apartments for sale?
- Gdansk is one of the most frequently indicated locations in the rankings of the best places to live, not only Polish, but also European. In 2021, four Polish cities were included in the European commission’s ranking, such as Gdansk, Warsaw, Bialystok and Cracow. Gdansk took second place. When it comes to the assessed category, the following things were taken into account: city cleanliness, safety, health care, labor market, amenities for older people , access to green areas and cultural institutions, as well as openness to life and many other factors. More information can be found here.
2. Increase in property value – Buying an apartment as an investment in Gdansk is a great choice when it comes to allocating your savings. As you probably already know, real estate prices are made up of many factors – this sector will particularly follow the constantly increasing global inflation. From year to year, we observe an increase in real estate prices in Poland as well as increased interest of people willing to invest their savings by buying an apartment in Gdansk not only by Polish citizens but also by foreigners.
3. Minimizing the vacancy period of an apartment – Regardless of whether you plan to buy an apartment in Gdansk and plan to rent it for a long or short term – it will certainly pay off. The choice is yours – both long-term and short-term rental of your apartment in Gdansk will not be a problem – the city is visited by more and more tourists every year, but also many people migrate from other Polish cities to live here – It is one of the few Polish cities with a positive migration balance, the labor market is absorbent here, local universities offer a wide range of studies, but it is also the result of the general living conditions in coastal cities that the city can boast of.
4. Gdansk is one of the places most often chosen by foreign investors for investment locations, there is also a special unit in the city that helps foreign entrepreneurs to implement their projects in Pomerania. The developing market of modern business services creates new jobs.
5. A wide range of new apartments for sale in Gdansk to choose from- New development investments are being built in almost all parts of Gdansk.A lot is being built, varied and modern. Which makes the offer of apartments for sale in Gdansk available throughout the city with different sizes and individual preferences.
6. The real estate market in Gdansk is growing faster than in Warsaw! The value of flats in various cities in Poland is growing unevenly – this is due to the availability of premises, residents’ creditworthiness and average earnings. At the moment, the city is classified as the most attractive and the fastest growing housing market. The great advantage is that there is everything that interests investors the most – well-developed urban infrastructure, lots of recreational areas, access to the sea! The most sold are flats that are used for investment purposes. Despite the fact that the prices of apartments for sale in Gdansk are rising, the interest in real estate for rent is not declining.
What prices can you expect when it comes to apartments for sale in Gdansk?
The price is strongly correlated with the district in which the flat is located – it is also worth considering quite new districts with attractive prices due to their rapid development, because the price also increases with it, below you will find the current average prices, taking into account the division into Gdansk districts.
If you are looking for apartments in Gdansk and you are ready to invest please contact us!
We will choose something which suits to your budget and preferences, you will receive reply as soon as possible.